Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
John Carroll University, B.A., 2002
Elizabeth allows curiosity to guide her practice. Her inquisitive nature is an asset to her clients as she strives to find information that yields the best results. She tackles every problem head on and communicates with her clients openly about their legal challenges.
Initially drawn to practicing law for the opportunity to help people, Elizabeth focuses her practice on helping those in the insurance industry. As a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group, she often represents clients in contract disputes, negotiates coverage disputes, and handles all aspects of litigation on behalf of insurance companies.
- Selected to the Indiana Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list: 2018
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Indianapolis Bar Association; Defense Counsel of Indiana Women in the Law Committee
- Indiana State Bar Association: Secretary, Professional Legal Education Admission and Development Section (PLEADS)
News & Press Releases
- SmithAmundsen, February 20, 2018
- September 2016
- The House Call for the Digital Age: Indiana's New Telemedicine LegislationIndiana Civil Litigation Review, Volume 13, 2016