Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
University of New Mexico, B.B.A., 2002
Dean understands the large and small roadblocks that a company must traverse to remain profitable. Based on his work prior to his law practice, Dean has firsthand experience dealing with the issues that affect business operations, including contract performance, employment and labor, liability, negotiations, sales, vendor, and financing and capital issues. Today, Dean counsels businesses and litigates on their behalf in industries such as agriculture, automotive, construction, manufacturing and retail services.
As president of the Southside Early Childhood Center’s Young Professionals Board, Dean leads a group of other young professionals who work to raise awareness for a preschool situated in a diverse South St. Louis neighborhood. Through their fundraising efforts, the board raises tuition scholarships for kids in need.
Outside the office, Dean is learning the ropes as a new father to daughter, Grey. When the weather is right, you can often find him playing golf, softball and volleyball or taking in a Cardinals game.
Memberships & Involvement
- President: Southside Early Childhood Center Young Professionals Board
- Member: Missouri Bar; Illinois Bar; Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; St. Louis Auto Dealers Association
- Won summary judgment for defendant construction company in $4.25 million case
- Won summary judgment for plaintiff client where court found defendant's llc members personally liable for contract damages
- Successfully settled case on behalf of defendant engineering client for $15,000 when alleged damages exceeded $100,000