John Marshall Law School, J.D. with distinction, 1985
University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1978
As a former insurance adjuster David has a unique grasp of his clients’ industry. He regularly represents insureds and self-insureds in construction litigation and product liability matters.
David’s litigation experience includes handling matters such as construction defect, construction accidents, premises liability, products liability, employer practices, personal injury, advertising injury, mass tort, UM/UIM claims and contractual liability. He also deals extensively with clients regarding the organization and administration of self-insurance programs and implementation of systems to require and maintain insurance certificates from contractors and trade partners.
David is involved with fundraising for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. He spends his time outside the office with his family. He is a big fan of Notre Dame football and travels to South Bend most Saturdays in the fall to attend games.
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Defense Research Institute; Illinois State Bar Association
Presentations & Events
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist ClaimsClient Seminar; Chicago, IL, July 19, 2017
- Presumptions of NegligenceClient Seminar; Chatsworth, CA, March 2, 2017
- Targeted Tenders and Related Issues Under Illinois LawNational Claim Services, Seminar; Atlanta, GA, August 24, 2016
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webinar, May 25, 2016
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webinar, June 11, 2015