Loyola University, Chicago, J.D., 2010
Miami University, B.A., 2007
Andrew draws from a broad range of experience prosecuting and defending matters across a variety of industries, including construction, energy, industrial farming, transportation and banking. This experience provides Andrew with a unique perspective and strategic thinking that he employs to resolve matters favorably and efficiently on behalf of his clients.
As a member of firm’s Construction Practice Group, Andrew defends construction entities in various matters including claims for construction defect, personal injury, breach of contract, and mechanics lien. Beyond that, Andrew’s experience also includes representing business clients in matters concerning trade secret misappropriation, civil rights violations, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, conspiracy and fraud against private and municipal entities.
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Illinois State Bar Association
- Obtained a nuisance settlement for an HVAC subcontractor who was sued by a construction worker after he was electrocuted and fell from a ladder suffering severe back injuries
- Obtained dismissal of a construction defect claim against an HVAC subcontractor based upon the contractual modification of a statutory limitations period
- Represented investors in a major Chicago music festival after the festival was purchased by an international music conglomerate that attempted to squeeze them out of the deal
- Successfully defended a workers' compensation death case with exposure over 1 million dollars at trial and on review
Presentations & Events
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce; Webinar, February 28, 2017