Mike Resis authored Chapter 10 titled “Other Insurance,” for “Commercial and Professional Liability Insurance 2012 Edition” published by the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE).
In this chapter, Mike provides comprehensive information on the following:
- Types of Other-Insurance
- Reconciling Other-Insurance Clauses
- Allocating Losses Under Other-Insurance Clauses
- Allocating Losses Among or Between Consecutive Insurers
- Contributions Between Insurers
- Issues Unique to Claims-Made Policies
Mike also wrote on this chapter for the first edition in 2002, the second edition in 2008, and for pocket version of the manual in 2010.