The National Business Institute hosts a full day webinar, providing an overview of the top eight mistakes real estate attorneys make and will provide attendees with invaluable skills to proactively avoid errors.
- Recognizing critical errors that spell disaster for both clients and your reputation
- Ensuring your clients are making proper choices when it comes to real estate financing and alternative options
- Overcoming hard-to-spot issues when using LLCs to purchase real estate
- Analyzing title commitments and locating issues that could come back to haunt your clients down the road
- Confidently handling complex matters concerning surveys, plats, legal descriptions and more
- Resolving breaks in chain of title, mortgage-related defects and other critical real estate title issues
- Recognizing critical legal issues in the due diligence process and avoiding unexpected outcomes
- Following proper closing procedures
- Getting the latest updates on TRID-related issues
John Collen presents three breakout sessions as part of this timely webinar including: “Forming an LLC to Purchase Real Estate – Overcoming Top Issues” from 11:30 am – 12:15 pm, “Due Diligence in Real Estate Transactions” from 2:45 pm – 3:15 pm and “Ethics” from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm.