When you're assisting with a real estate closing, you need to coordinate title examinations, lending documents, and more.The National Business Institute hosts "Real Estate Closings for Paralegals" on June 20, 2017.
This comprehensive course teaches attendees how to oversee land use issues, record closing documents, and perfect a lien with the UCC. Co-taught by John Collen, this program specifically covers:
- How to resolve common title problems.
- What to look for when reviewing a survey.
- Make sure you get your attorney all of the necessary affidavits
- How to prepare to obtain a certificate of good standing.
- Tips for conducting a smooth closing.
- How to avoid unauthorized practice of law when drafting legal documents
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals, legal technicians, legal assistants, and legal support staff the knowledge they need to assist their attorney with real estate closings.