If you assist with a real estate closing, you need to coordinate title examinations, lending documents, and more. This comprehensive course will discuss how to oversee land use issues, record closing documents, and perfect a lien with the UCC.
Specific topics include title work for real estate closings, managing land use, closing documents for lenders, borrowers, buyers and sellers, closing and follow-up, and ethics. John Collen presents a session on closing documents for lenders and borrowers, and a session on ethics for real estate paralegals.
This webinar is designed to provide paralegals with the knowledge they need to assist with real estate closings.
- California MCLE Paralegal - 6.00
- DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program - 6.00
- Florida Registered Paralegal - 6.00
- Indiana Paralegal CLE - 6.00
- Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals - 6.00
- North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education - 6.00
- Ohio Certified Paralegals - 6.00
- Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico - 6.00
- TBLS Paralegal Certification - 6.00
- Washington State Paralegal Association - 6.00
- NALA - 6.00
- NFPA - 6.00