Prevailing wage is a mandatory component of many public works projects – regardless if the project is local, state, or federal. Laws continue to change and are confusing and convoluted.
This half-day seminar presented by Jon Hoag gives participants firsthand real world experience and insight into both the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act and the Federal Davis-Bacon Law.
Before the spring construction season gets underway, get the information you need:
- Common sense strategies for limiting liability under Illinois & federal prevailing wage laws
- Avoiding common errors and technical violations with mandatory recordkeeping requirements
- How to calculate the “prevailing wage” on Illinois and federal projects and review of complex guidelines surrounding wage determinations
- Recommendations for responses to audits and investigations
- Avoiding audits, penalties, litigation and other negative consequences
- Get all of your questions answered throughout the day and at end of seminar