Cyber attacks are in the news daily and nonprofits are not exempt! Your sensitive information, including donor information, confidential emails and more, is at risk.
The next webinar in our quarterly not-for-profit series will discuss:
- The regulatory landscape and the most potentially impactful legislation on the horizon for 2015 affecting data security
- What is “reasonable” when handling your sensitive information
- The essential tools/issues nonprofits need to consider to protect your organization:
- Performing a risk assessment
- Reviewing policies and procedures to ensure that your information is secure
- Auditing policies and procedures
- Training your employees and volunteers on how to protect your sensitive information
- Responding to breaches
This webinar is relevant to all directors, officers and employees of exempt organizations who understand that protecting their organizations from a cyber attack must be a priority.
We hope you can join us!
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
Please register by Monday, August 3, 2015. Call-in and webinar details will be provided closer to the date of the event.