Critical liability issues lurk in seemingly unexpected corners in many real estate transactions. Can you recognize and eliminate them before they come back to haunt you and your client?
Don't be caught unprepared! Join us for “Limiting Liability For Real Estate Sales and Purchases.” Hosted by the National Business Institute, John Collen will provide insight on how to spot liabilities hidden in seller disclosures, closings, chains of title, and more, during this essential program for attorneys.
Attendees will leave better equipped to safeguard against transactional perils before they create extensive legal headaches. Key highlights of the video webcast include:
- Maximize title insurance protections for your clients - know where policies begin and end.
- Make sure seller disclosures provide necessary information while protecting against lawsuits.
- Protect your clients from having to pay for environmental liabilities they didn't create.
- Shield yourself against potential liabilities that arise while closing real estate transactions.
- Confidently handle top liability concerns real estate agents constantly face.