The daily demands of the legal practice rarely allow for a moment of reflection on the ethical implications of your actions. This practical legal ethics guide will give you an opportunity to identify key areas of weaknesses in your daily practices and get real-life tips for protecting your reputation.
The National Business Institute presents a webinar on how to avoid preventable mistakes that can cost you your law license. John Collen hosts the webinar which takes place on June 30 at 1:00 PM CST.
This program is designed to provide practical legal ethics guidance to attorneys. It will also benefit paralegals and other legal support staff. Course Content includes:
- Accidentally Getting in Over One's Head
- Accidentally Getting Ahead of the Client
- Conflicts Arising After a Representation Has Commenced
- Underestimating Fees
- Accidentally Over-Estimating Odds of Success
- Accidental Mishandling of Funds
- Unawareness of Possibly Impaired Judgment
- Accidental Leaks of Confidences
- Cutting Corners at the Client's Request
- Communications Short-Comings