The National Business Institute hosts a webcast titled "Fundamentals of Legal Ethics" on June 6. This webcast, presented by John Collen, will cover crucial information to prevent disputes and avoid legal malpractice. This course will teach ways to bolster and maintain a professional reputation. Topics include:
- Avoiding costly ethical mistakes
- Creating attorney/client relationships
- Identifying possible conflicts of interest
- How to preserve confidentiality in emails
- Deciding when and how to end the attorney/client relationship
This program is designed for attorneys; paralegals may also benefit from attending.