- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
In this Illinois Chamber of Commerce program, Jeff Risch uncovers the similarities and differences of employment laws in Illinois and Wisconsin and discusses avoidance tactics for employee disputes and litigation.
Attendees will learn about best practices to comply with labor and employment laws in both Illinois and Wisconsin and will receive sample policies to help you stay compliant in both states.