The US Department of Labor issued its Final Rule increasing the minimum salary requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and redefining exempt vs. non-exempt. Are you ready for this new rule that is effective 12/1/2016?
Join the Horton Group for a lively program presented by Noah A. Frank to learn about:
- The key provisions of the Final Rule
- Which employees are affected and how
- Which job positions must be reclassified as non-exempt
- How to review handbooks and policies regarding exempt and non-exempt status
- How to tighten up policies regarding working overtime
- How to review and update policies and practices concerning “off the clock” time
- How to review benefits applicable to exempt and non-exempt employees
- And More!
Limited in-person registration is available for this engaging webinar.