The debtor who's been dodging repayment for months has just filed for bankruptcy. How should you proceed? Do you know where the legal landmines lie?
In this National Business Institute program, John Collen provides an engaging analysis of creditors' rights in bankruptcy, and offers insight into how attorneys—and even lenders, debt collectors, real property managers and paralegals—can avoid mistakes that result in lost opportunities or legal troubles. Key highlights of the video webcast will include:
- Delve into real-life pitfalls surrounding the automatic stay
- Uncover common oversights in case evaluation
- Clarify the priority of claims
- Explore common creditors' rights misconceptions and oversights in every type of bankruptcy
- Avoid frequently-missed opportunities in Rule 2004 exams