Members of the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Group, including Jeff Risch, will clarify the confusing unemployment insurance laws beneficial to accountants, bookkeepers, CPA's, and payroll professionals on December 4 in Lisle, IL and December 11 in Effingham, IL.
The presenters will guide audience members through the process of identifying critical unemployment claim issues and problems. Members will understand how the laws, facts and procedural process can produce more effective and efficient results in unemployment benefit disputes.
Additionally, this seminar will present an overview of the following:
- Reform and changes in Illinois
- General insurance coverage issues
- Ineligible or disqualified employees
- Litigating and appealing disputes
- Introduction to the IDES by the Director of the IDES
- Employee eligibility issues and problems
- Mechanics and process of a UI claim
- Third party administration and claim processing
This seminar is hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce and will be held during two separate sessions from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST on December 4, 2012 in Lisle, IL and December 11, 2012 in Effingham, IL. This presentation is pre-approved to offer registered audience members 3.75 HRCI credits.