This seminar will discuss the latest updates and revisions on labor and employment law in 2013 during a Valley Industrial Association seminar on Wednesday, February 13, 2013. The presentation will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. in Batavia, IL.
During this presentation, Jeff Risch will use his knowledge and experience as a management-side employment attorney to provide the most current information on the following topics:
- Supreme Court & Appellate Case Law Updates
- Employment Legislative Developments (federal & state)
- Preventing/Correcting Employee Leave Abuse --- Latest Trends
- Labor Update: National Labor Relations Board's Rulemaking Authority & Abuse of Power
- Immigration/E-Verify Updates --- What ICE is up to for 2013
- Wage/Hour Developments --- US DOL Audits and New Tactics Unveiled
This presentation is intended for CEO’s CFO’s Presidents, Human Resources professionals, and all levels of management. The cost to attend this seminar is free for VHRA members and $30 for non-members. Breakfast will be served prior to the presentation.