Jeff Risch presents webinar on controversial NLRB election rule
This rule, if valid, would have dramatically shortened the time frame in which a union representation election would take place – from the current approximate 42 day window before an election to a 14-21 day window. Despite the court determining this policy invalid, the NLRB is still motivated to implement this election rule. To address this, Jeff will cover the following topics:
- Why Unions Need to Organize Your Workforce
- Unique Rules of Organizing
- ABC’s of Maintaining a Non-Union Workforce
- Hiring & Other Best Practices for Management
- Responding to Union Card Check & Winning Organizing Campaigns
This webinar is pre-approved to offer 1.5 HRCI credits.