On April 13, 2010, Jeffrey Risch moderated and presented "Prevailing Wage Law in Illinois," in Naperville, IL. At this seminar attendees learned the nuts and bolts of complying with prevailing wage law – minus the confusion and worries. Topics included:
- Down-to-earth strategies on how to limit your liability under Illinois and federal prevailing wage laws;
- How to Sidestep common mistakes by complying with record keeping requirements;
- How to adhere to complex guidelines surrounding wage determination;
- Tips on responding to audits and investigations; and
- How to avoid penalties, litigation, and other consequences for failing to comply.