"Developing Labor Law and Its Impact on the US Workforce" is a two-part webinar hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce and presented by Jeffrey Risch, SmithAmundsen partner and Chair of the Illinois Chamber's Employment Law and Litigation Committee. This series will discuss the employee free choice comeback through President Obama's U.S. DOL & NLRB administrative rulemaking and how employers can respond.
Part One - July 21, 2011 - 10:30 am
- New proposed U.S. DOL regulation designed to side-step EFCA and limit employer's ability to campaign against the union
- New proposed NLRB regulation designed to fast-track union elections and compromise and employer's ability to campaign effectively against the union
- Key management tools designed to stay proactive in maintaining a non-union workforce
Part Two - July 28, 2011 - 10:30 am
- New labor board decisions impacting the U.S. workforce
- Impact of labor law development on: handbooks, policies, practices, training and management decisions
- Highlights of key employee policy changes that employers should consider implementing immediately
Click here for more information.