Rebecca Dobbs will present this seminar on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. in Geneva, IL. Rebecca will outline best practices in responding to audits, evaluating plan status and minimizing potential risks.
This seminar will include an overview of the following:
- Recognizing new audit tactics, and measuring the most effective response.
- Evaluating new liabilities for employers participating in multi-employer pension plans
- Understanding the Pension Protection Act (PPA) and its interaction with collective bargaining agreements
- Developing collective bargaining strategies to deal with associated risks
- Responding to critical status/surcharge notices from a multi-employer pension plan