Join us for a complimentary program discussing current privacy laws, legal exposure, and cyber insurance policies
According to a recent survey, more than 90% of companies have experienced a data breach; the other 10% either didn’t know they had experienced a breach, or will soon.
If you collect and maintain large amounts of data about your employees and customers, then you are at risk of legal exposure under current privacy laws. Join us on Wednesday, November 19 for a complimentary program to discuss current privacy laws, types of legal exposure, cyber insurance policies and best practices to proactively minimize or prevent your exposure.
Introduction: The Cyber Threat & Managing a Data Breach
Panel 1: Cyber Coverage for your Business: Why You Need It; How to Get the Best Bang for your Buck
Panel 2: Best Practices from the Healthcare Industry: HIPAA & HITECH: Privacy and Data Security Risks
Our Speakers include:
- Rochelle Foster, Chubb
- Colin Gainer, SmithAmundsen
- Kelly Geary, Lemme
- Sandra Joe, Northwest Community Healthcare
- Tammy Kocher, Argo Pro
- Tim Lessman, SmithAmundsen
- Eric Samore, SmithAmundsen