Julie Proscia discusses how to hire the perfect candidate
While spring may be when love is in the air, the first quarter is when employees look for new jobs and resumes start flooding in. The process of sifting through stacks of papers and sitting through countless interviews can be daunting at best. Fear not, Julie Proscia presents the first webinar in our 2015 Not-for-Profit Series to help make this painful process painless! This complimentary webinar will teach you how to:
- Pick the perfect candidate – find the soft and hard skills you not only need, but want!
- Draft position descriptions and ADA requirements that are accurate and legal.
- Interview without fear – learn how to get information, but not get caught in a lawsuit.
- Transition a volunteer into an employee.
- Create the hiring packet that makes your colleagues drool.
This webinar is ideal for any individual who is involved in the hiring, selection, or management process. A quality candidate that becomes a valuable employee is worth their weight in gold. Getting it right the first time is an investment in preparation that will save you thousands in time and money later on. This webinar will help you start the New Year off right!