Jeff Risch, Chair of the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Group, will teach employers how to avoid union forming activities during two different full-day seminars in Lisle, IL on April 10 and Springfield, IL on May 22.
Jeff will use his experience as a management-side labor and employment attorney to explain key labor law developments that continue to impact management’s ability to maintain a union-free work environment, as well as:
- The state of organized labor in the US (local and regional perspectives)
- How unions are "marketing" themselves to today's workforce
- Assessing employer vulnerabilities to union organizing
- Effective employee communication programs
- Processes supervisors and managers should take in order to proactively manage the workforce
- The "ins and outs" of avoiding unfair labor practices