Sara Zorich presents on what issues may be identified in a DOL wage/hour audit
Join Sara Zorich as she presents a 90-minute webinar on what issues may be identified during a DOL wage/hour audit. Hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, the webinar will take place on January 20, 2015 from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm CST. Sara will cover several aspects of U.S. and Illinois Department of Labor Wage and Hour Audits including:
- How to prepare for a wage and hour audit
- How to respond to an audit
- Pitfalls employers may encounter during an audit
- Tips on how to manage the audit and audit trends
- She will also include tips how to avoid wage and hour audits including information on minimum wage, overtime, meal/breaks and exemption issues.