Rebecca Dobbs Bush, a partner in the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group, and Brad Urhausen, Vice President of Wine Sergi Insurance, will co-present a seminar entitled “Healthcare Reform – What’s The Next Step For All Employers?” on June 11, 2013 at 10:00 am.
Hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, the seminar will discuss the new compliance concerns for all employers and how to be prepared to meet upcoming obligations for the Affordable Care Act. Highlights of the seminar include:
- Pay or Play Provisions Under The ACA
- Creation and Distribution of Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Obligations for W-2 Reporting of Group Health Premiums
- New limits for Flexible Spending Accounts
- State-Based Health Insurance Exchanges
- Audits by the Department of Labor for Compliance of health plans with the ACA