Julie Proscia, Jon Hoag, and Steve Jados members of the firm’s Labor & Employment practice group, will co-present an all-day seminar, “Avoiding Wage and Hour Liabilities,” hosted by Lorman Education Services. Employee lawsuits and government enforcement for wage and hour violations are on the rise, especially in Illinois. Even the slightest error can cause headaches for employers. Attendees will learn the information necessary to avoid these pitfalls. Designed for HR managers, payroll managers, presidents, vice presidents, controllers, office managers, accountants and attorneys, this seminar will help you:
- Stay up to date on new laws
- Avoid those errors that lead to lawsuits
- Properly calculate overtime
- What compensable work really means
- Efficiently discuss FLSA and its exemptions
Click here for more information.