SmithAmundsen LLC seeks associate attorney to join our busy Coverage team in our Chicago office. Must have 1-3 years of experience, with at least one year of coverage. Excellent writing and analytical skills are essential to this position. Candidates who graduated cum laude from law school are preferred. Attorney must show great attention to detail, provide thorough analysis of coverage issues while producing an excellent written product, and meet client deadlines. Candidates should have the desire to litigate – be in court, argue motions, etc. – but that will be secondary to analysis and writing.
Please send resume, law school transcript, two writing samples that you have authored with minimal edits made by a supervisor, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SmithAmundsen LLC seeks an associate attorney with 2-5 years of medical malpractice experience to join the expanding health care services team in our Chicago office. Insurance defense experience is preferred. Ideal candidate will be highly-motivated and can ‘hit the ground running.’ Excellent writing and analytical skills are required.
We offer a very collegial environment, with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please send resume, writing sample and salary requirements to: email@example.com
PART-TIME MARKETING ASSISTANT
SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking a part-time assistant to work closely with other members of the marketing team to achieve marketing and business development goals. The ideal candidate will be a team player and possess outstanding interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and willingness to learn. This position will ideally be held by someone working toward a degree in a marketing, communication or business or an experienced individual looking to take a step back to part-time work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Event assistance including name tag preparation, staffing, and gathering of materials as directed
- Assemble material and brochure requests
- Conduct basic research requests
- PowerPoint and presentation assistance as necessary
- Update lists, directories, spreadsheets, etc. as necessary
- Basic data entry and updates to contact management system database
- Promotional item distribution and inventory
- Department expense submissions
- Department calendar and scheduling
- Work with the hospitality and office services departments to reserve rooms and host meetings
- Communicate professionally and promptly with attorneys in the firm as well as other departments as directed
- Maintain a positive presence within the team, office, and at events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidate must be able to quickly learn basic database management programs
- Demonstrated strong oral communication, writing, and editing skills
- Must show a high level of creativity, organization, and attention to detail
- Minimal; ability to carry up to 15 pounds of materials for marketing and business development events
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An individual is considered an ‘Applicant’ when these criteria are met:
- The individual submits an expression of interest in employment at SmithAmundsen LLC through completing their employment application for a specific position;
- The individual’s expression of interest indicates the individual possesses the basic qualifications for the position; and,
- The individual at no point in the selection process, prior to receiving an offer of employment from SmithAmundsen LLC, removes himself or herself from further consideration, or otherwise indicates that he or she is no longer interested in the position.