Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Indiana University, A.B.
Supreme Court of the United States
Steve Stitle is a member of the firm's Banking & Financial Institutions and Business & Transactions Practice Groups. He is the former Chairman of PNC Bank, Indiana and the former President of National City Bank in Indiana and Executive Vice President of National City Corporation. He held executive positions at Eli Lilly and Company for nearly 25 years where he was Secretary and Deputy General Counsel, President of Lilly Canada; President of Hybritech, a Lilly subsidiary in San Diego; Vice President of Global Human Resources; Vice President of Global Corporate Affairs and head of Lilly’s Washington office. He was a member of Lilly’s Board of Directors and was Vice President of the pharmaceutical firm when he left Lilly.
- Junior Achievement of Indiana Business Hall of Fame - 2016 Laureate
- Masquerade Honoree: Simon Youth Foundation
- Outstanding Service to the Community Award: Pacers Foundation
- Recipient of the Sagamore of the Wabash Award
- Outstanding Alumni Award from Indiana University School of Law
Memberships & Involvement
- Board of Directors: Central Indiana Corporate Partnership; Center for Leadership Development; Past Chair, Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce; Past Chair, Indiana University Foundation; St. Vincent’s Heart Center of Indiana; Simon Youth Foundation; and Develop Indy
- Board of Trustees: Junior Achievement of Central Indiana
News & Press Releases
- May 10, 2016
- Stephen Stitle Honored as 2016 Laureate by Junior Achievement of Central Indiana's Business Hall of FameJunior Achievement of Central Indiana, February 25, 2016
- September 21, 2015