Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2013
University of Kansas, B.A., 2010
Pete lives his life by the phrase, “so what;” meaning what is your contribution, what is your purpose? His drive to dig deeper combined with his collaborative, honest and accountable counseling style make him an asset to his transportation industry clients.
As an attorney, Pete strives to see the bigger picture for his clients; making meaningful contributions to their businesses and aiding them in their success. A member of the Commercial Transportation Practice Group, Pete regularly handles contract disputes, personal injury claims, regulatory compliance, preservation of evidence and risk avoidance in catastrophic loss scenarios.
A firm believer in serving his community, Pete sits on the board of the Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago and is a past member and previous chair, of the Lakeside Pride Music Ensembles.
- Selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List: 2017
Memberships & Involvement
- Board of Directors: Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
- Member: Chicago Bar Association
- Member: SmithAmundsen Diversity Committee
News & Press Releases
- SmithAmundsen, January 13, 2017
- April 1, 2016
Presentations & Events
- Brando's Speakeasy, June 21, 2017