University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1974
Denison University, B.A., 1971
Mike’s career spans over 35 years and in that time he has defended attorneys, accountants, engineers, architects, real estate agents, insurance agents, and directors and officers in professional liability matters nationally. His experience includes defending officers and directors of hedge funds, insurance companies, financial institutions and private corporations in professional liability matters as well as commercial disputes. Mike also has experience defending financial institutions.
In addition to his vast experience, Mike brings a commitment to providing excellent client service and is dedicated to obtaining the best results.
- Selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers list: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Selected to Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© in Professional Malpractice Law: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: American Bar Association
News & Press Releases
- August 15, 2017
- SmithAmundsen, January 13, 2017
- August 15, 2016