Marquette University Law School, J.D., 1995, cum laude
Marquette University, H.B.A., 1992
As legal malpractice cases proliferate, so too does the need for attorneys who will aggressively defend attorneys. For the past 20 years, Mike has adopted an intellectual approach and exhibited tenacious zeal in defending the interests of clients. His practice includes legal and professional malpractice defense, insurance coverage, appellate practice and complex civil litigation matters. An active member of the defense bar, Mike occasionally appeared for amici in appellate proceedings to facilitate the thoughtful development of jurisprudence in state of Wisconsin.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated
Memberships & Involvement
- Executive Editor & Contributor: Wisconsin Law Quarterly.
- Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; Wisconsin Defense Counsel; Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Defense Counsel (2013-present)
- USLAW Magazine, Summer 2010
Presentations & Events
- Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation’s 18th Annual Corporation Counsel/Defense Counsel ForumStevens Point, WI, September 24, 2010