Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 1995
University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1985
Mark is a dedicated litigator who explores all possible options for resolution until a client’s problem is solved. As an attorney with an insurance claims background, he understands the responsibilities of insurance representatives and risk managers. Mark handles litigation matters related to professional liability, products liability, premises liability and employment law. He also handles matters involving torts, contracts and construction related disputes in Wisconsin and Illinois.
In addition, Mark is a trained arbitrator and presides over arbitration for the 19th Judicial Circuit Court in Lake Country, Illinois and private litigants. He serves as faculty for the trial academies at SmithAmundsen and the Illinois Defense Trial Counsel (IDC).
When he is not in the office Mark coaches youth sports and fundraises for the Shalom Center and the Hawthorne Hallow Nature Center.
- Martindale-Hubbell BV® Distinguished™ rated
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Professional Liability Section; Defense Research Institute; Wisconsin Bar Association; Illinois State Bar Association; American Bar Association; Lake County Bar Association
- Certified Arbitrator and Frequent Chair for the 19th Judicial Circuit arbitration system
Presentations & Events
- Trial AcademyIllinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Fall 2014
- Trial AcademyIllinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Fall 2010