Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
Loyola University Chicago, B.A., 2008, magna cum laude
Joe is a zealous advocate who aggressively pursues what others say can’t be done. He was raised to value service and became a lawyer because he always believed that service was at the core of a lawyer’s role in the community. Today he handles general insurance defense and commercial litigation, defending clients in matters relating to product liability, professional liability, premises liability and election law.
Joe is an adjunct professor at Chicago-Kent College of Law, teaching trial advocacy. He also coaches Chicago-Kent’s nationally ranked Trial Advocacy Team.
- Named “Champion” and “Best Advocate," National Institute for Trial Advocacy’s (NITA) Tournament of Champions, 2010
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: National Young Leadership
- Fellow: People for the American Way; New Leader Council
News & Press Releases
- RedEye Chicago, October 8, 2016
- American Bar Association, April 2014