Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2010
Saint Louis University, B.A., 2006, magna cum laude
Jessica’s ability to put clients at ease and her unwavering confidence make her an attorney clients can trust. As a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group, Jessica counsels corporations and not-for-profit entities in complex business litigation. Her clients operate across the U.S. in, among others, the health care, insurance, manufacturing, and professional services industries. Jessica regularly handles litigation stemming from regulatory agency enforcement, contract disputes, commercial property and corporate governance issues.
She has significant experience working on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation matters, including dealing extensively with Missouri 537.065 agreements. In addition, Jessica has presented on evolving Missouri law surrounding an insurer’s obligations when defending an insured under a reservation of rights. Having worked on both first-party and third-party coverage claims, Jessica has a clear understanding of the interplay between the two.
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Missouri Bar Association; Illinois Bar Association; Collinsville Planning and Zoning Commission
- Obtained dismissal of health care defendant in medical malpractice action by arguing no liability due to physician's independent contractor status pursuant to Missouri statute 538.210.3
- Instrumental in reaching resolution through mediation in multi-million dollar matter involving several parties in which client/Defendant did not contribute to settlement
- Lead associate in complex, multi-jurisdiction corporate control litigation
- Assisted in obtaining half million dollar settlement for partner wrongly terminated from health care organization.