Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2010
Saint Louis University, B.A., 2006, magna cum laude
Jessica’s ability to put clients at ease and her unwavering confidence make her an attorney clients can trust. As a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group, Jessica counsels corporations and not-for-profit entities in complex business litigation. Her clients operate across the U.S. in, among others, the health care, insurance, manufacturing, and professional services industries.
Jessica regularly handles litigation stemming from regulatory agency enforcement, contract disputes, commercial property and corporate governance issues.
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Missouri Bar Association; Illinois Bar Association; Collinsville Planning and Zoning Commission
- Obtained dismissal of health care defendant in medical malpractice action by arguing no liability due to physician's independent contractor status pursuant to Missouri statute 538.210.3
- Instrumental in reaching resolution through mediation in multi-million dollar matter involving several parties in which client/Defendant did not contribute to settlement
- Lead associate in complex, multi-jurisdiction corporate control litigation
- Assisted in obtaining half million dollar settlement for partner wrongly terminated from health care organization.