Photo of Jessica  Powers

Jessica Powers



Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2010

Saint Louis University, B.A., 2006, magna cum laude




Jessica remembers first and foremost that clients are people and whether she is representing an individual or a Fortune 500 company, she knows that being named in a lawsuit is a personal experience. She walks her clients through a process that is not normal or pleasant, telling them to forget about the lawsuit 90% of the time and she will let them know when the other 10% occurs. Her ability to put clients at ease and her unwavering confidence in having the right answer, make her an attorney clients can trust.

As a member of both the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group and Toxic Tort & Environmental Practice Group, Jessica defends clients in matters relating to personal injury liability and insurance defense.

Memberships & Involvement

  • Member: Missouri Bar Association; Illinois Bar Association; Collinsville Planning and Zoning Commission 


  • Obtained a successful jury verdict for insured defendant in a motor vehicle accident
  • Obtained dismissal of health care defendant in medical malpractice action by arguing no liability due to physician's independent contractor status pursuant to Missouri statute 538.210.3 
  • Instrumental in reaching resolution through mediation in multi-million dollar matter involving several parties wherein insured Defendant did not contribute to settlement