St. Petersburg State University School of Law, Russia, J.D., L.L.M., summa cum laude
DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2005, cum laude
Anna brings a global perspective to her trial counsel and defense work; she has practiced law in the United States as well as Russia. Utilizing her analytical skills and passion for justice, Anna focuses her practice in all areas of commercial and insurance litigation. Her representations typically include automobile collision, premises liability and construction.
Anna is a two-time Distinguished Service Award recipient of the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation for her work at the Jane Addams Legal Clinic.
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Chicago Bar Association; American Bar Association; Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation Volunteer
- Board member: Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
News & Press Releases
- Skywritings, May 27, 2014
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association Journal, April 30, 2014
- Crash for the KHL: Analysis of the Russian Hockey Team Airplane Tragedy and Lessons to be Learned in Sports Organization Risk ManagementSports Litigation Alert, November 4, 2011
Presentations & Events
- The Tricks and Traps of Tenders DefenseChicago Bar Association’s Aviation Law Committee Meeting, Chicago, IL, October 2010