Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2015
Indiana University, B.A., 2011
Andrew will never forget the first case he handled on his own. He had only been an attorney for a few months when his supervisor left the firm and Andrew was tasked with representing a client on his own in the purchase of an LLC membership. Rather than leave the client out in the cold, he spent countless hours researching in order to advise to the best of his abilities. Andrew doesn’t walk away from a challenge. These days he helps clients face the challenge of navigating complex business transactions.
As a member of the firm’s Banking and Financial Practice Group, Andrew counsels on corporate matters. In his practice he frequently advises clients on regulatory compliance and securities law.
Memberships & Involvement
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana: Member of Board of Directors, 2017-2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association: Executive Board for the Business Law Section; Secretary, 2017-2018
Member: Indiana Bankers Association, Future Leadership Division
- Supporting the Rationale Behind the Hatch-Waxman Act and Patent Law: How Reverse Payment Settlements Under FTC v. Actavis, Inc. Can Be ProcompetitiveIndiana Health Law Review, 2015
Presentations & Events
- Indianapolis Bar Association; Indianapolis, IN, June 27, 2017
- Indiana State Bar Association; Indianapolis, IN, December 6, 2016
- Indianapolis Bar Association; Indianapolis, IN, July 20, 2016
- 2015 Indiana State Commercial Law UpdateIndianapolis Bar Association; Seminar, Indianapolis, IN, March 31, 2016