Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
Washington University, B.S., 2000
Amanda's passion for people drives her practice of law. She takes the time to listen to her clients and understand their concerns and desires. She began her career as a chemical engineer, and she uses her analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently and strategically resolve complex issues. Amanda understands that no two problems are ever the same, and she strives to find innovative solutions specific for each client's needs.
As a member of our Commercial Litigation Practice Group, she provides clients with advice and counsel on a wide range of business matters. Her goal is to help her clients grow and protect their business. Amanda is committed to empowering business owners with an understanding of their legal rights and responsibilities in order to help them grow and protect their livelihoods.
Amanda’s experience includes defending matters related to employment and housing discrimination, wrongful termination, trademark infringement, and healthcare liability, among other issues affecting business owners. She also previously worked as a Human Rights Attorney for the Missouri Commission on Human Rights where she provided legal analysis and advice on discrimination matters and litigated claims of housing and employment discrimination. While with the agency, she saw firsthand the unnecessary and detrimental consequences when parties handled legal matters without knowledgeable representation. Armed with this noteworthy perspective and depth of understanding, she is prepared to help her clients navigate the legal process and reach successful resolutions. When litigation is necessary, she is a passionate and creative advocate.
News & Press Releases
- Attorney Amanda Biondolino Joins SmithAmundsen's Commercial Litigation and Labor & Employment Practice Groups in St. LouisFebruary 13, 2017
- SmithAmundsen, January 26, 2017
Contributing Author, SmithAmundsen's Labor & Employment Law Update, a labor and employment advisory blog.
Contributing Author, Illinois Chamber of Commerce's Chamber Dispatch, an HR advisory blog.
- December 20, 2017
- Whiskey for My Men, Beer for My (Service) Horse – A Business Owner’s Primer on Service Animals and the ADAMay 10, 2017
- Colorado District Court Issues Landmark Decision Holding that the Fair Housing Act Prohibits Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender IdentityApril 20, 2017
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: Published Statements on Your Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility ProgramMarch 16, 2017
- SmithAmundsen's Labor & Employment Law Update, October 25, 2017
- SmithAmundsen's Labor & Employment Law Update, July 17, 2017
- SmithAmundsen's Labor & Employment Law Update, April 4, 2017
Presentations & Events
- SmithAmundsen; Webinar, November 9, 2017
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce; Webinar, October 11, 2017
- SmithAmundsen Seminar; Lombard, IL, September 13, 2017
- Fair Housing LawMissouri Supportive Housing Institute, April 26, 2017
- Fair Housing and Lending Seminar; Columbia, MO, April 7, 2017