SmithAmundsen is a founding member of USLAW NETWORK, an affiliation of more than 60 independent law firms and over 3,500 attorneys across the United States. SmithAmundsen is proud to be the Illinois and Wisconsin member firm for USLAW.
By working with USLAW NETWORK firms, our clients can:
- Access competent legal counsel across the US and in Europe;
- Streamline the law firm procurement process;
- Participate in ongoing legal education opportunities through USLAW NETWORK Spring and Fall client conferences;
- Benefit from a variety of practical resources, including the USLAW Transportation Rapid Response Handbook, USLAW web site, and a series of USLAW compendiums on state law and other issues.
When using a USLAW NETWORK firm, our clients can rest assured their cases and matters are in the competent and qualified hands of our member firms’ attorneys who are committed to delivering reliable, responsive service.
All USLAW member firms:
- Have been thoroughly-screened and are subject to a rigorous ongoing review process as USLAW has stringent membership requirements, and firms can be part of the NETWORK by invitation only;
- Are AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell;
- Have substantial litigation and trial experience, in addition to general commercial legal skills ranging from employment law to corporate transactions.
While USLAW NETWORK provides our clients with national access to some of the best trial lawyers in the country, USLAW NETWORK firms are also highly skilled at early case evaluation and resolution, when possible and appropriate. As an organization, the NETWORK is committed to delivering top quality legal work, responsive service, and cost-effective representation tailored to the unique needs of individual clients.
For more information, view the USLAW brochure or visit www.uslaw.org.
In 2007, USLAW established a mutual relationship with TELFA, the Trans-European Law Firm Alliance, a network of over 20 law firms in Europe representing more than 700 lawyers. Our affiliation with TELFA offers USLAW member firms and their clients access to top-quality, qualified counsel in Europe. For more information on TELFA, visit their Web site.